Monday, October 10, 2005

New job for me!

I have joined spikesource in bangalore on 3rd of October.

Spikesource is a startup company started to facilitate the adoption of open source softwares in the enterprise.

I like free/opensource concepts. I like the freedom it gives to the users and programmers.
And free/opensource softwares gives an unlimmited oppurchunity for learning new technologies.

When I got this offer from spikesource, I just could not resist it :)

Spikesource India is looking for programmers who are passionate about free/Opensource softwares. Let me know if you are intrested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best Mugunth. Do well wherever you are and whatever you do.

anbudan
Vishy (www.azhagi.com)

Unknown said...

Best SAP FICO Training Institute in Chennai pallavaram chrompet guindy T.Nagar Poonamallee Vadapalani Anna Nagar

http://thecreatingexperts.com/sap-fico-training-in-chennai/