Wednesday, September 30, 2015

How to enable code completion for Laravel 5 in Netbeans.

I have been using netbeans as my PHP IDE for a long time. I started learning and using laravel php framework recently. My preferred IDE for my PHP projects is netbeans. First thing I wanted is to enable code completion support for laravel in netbeans.  I explored a little and found the following simple way to do this.

1. Downloaded _ide_helper.php file from github Gist(by github user: barryvdh): https://gist.github.com/barryvdh/5227822

2. Place the above file (_ide_helper.php) in laravel root folder(as shown below).


3. Restart netbeans and opened your laravel project.

4. Now autocompletion will be enabled for laravel specific code as shown below:


I hope this will help other netbeans + Laravel users.





For more details refer to the following:
https://github.com/barryvdh/laravel-ide-helper
https://laracasts.com/series/how-to-be-awesome-in-phpstorm/episodes/15

10 comments:

Ayeza Khan said...

very nice info.. love it.. here is some useful links for you guys.. hope you guys like my effort to collect these links:
Iphone Ringtone Iphone Ringtones MP4 Songs Pakistani Mujra MP3 Ringtones Funny Videos Bollywood Ringtones Pashto Songs Belly Dance 3GP Videos MP4 Videos
Tamil MP4

clod said...

I suggest to use Codelobster. It has very powerful plug-in for Laravel autocomplete.

Sadia Afrin said...

This Website is really and very great informative.

Vicky Ngo said...

Good!!
best ringtones, mp3 ringtones download, samsung ringtones

Nitesh Kumar said...

I really appreciate information shared above. It’s of great help. If someone want to learn Online (Virtual) instructor lead live training in Netbeans, kindly contact us http://www.maxmunus.com/contact
MaxMunus Offer World Class Virtual Instructor led training on Netbeans. We have industry expert trainer. We provide Training Material and Software Support. MaxMunus has successfully conducted 100000+ trainings in India, USA, UK, Australlia, Switzerland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Bahrain and UAE etc.
For Demo Contact us.
Nitesh Kumar
MaxMunus
E-mail: nitesh@maxmunus.com
Skype id: nitesh_maxmunus
Ph:(+91) 8553912023
http://www.maxmunus.com/




Rajapriya R said...

I got more useful information from this blog which really helpful to my career

best php training institute in chennai tambaram | php training institute in chennai tambaram | php training and placements

Jagdish Bms said...

Thanks for sharing the great article with us.

I am laravel developer and working for Baymediasoft - a Laravel application development Company

Priya Kannan said...

Inspiring writings and I greatly admired what you have to say , I hope you continue to provide new ideas for us all and greetings success always for you..Keep update more information..
PHP Training in Chennai

nithya raghuvaran said...

Best SAP FICO Training Institute in Chennai pallavaram chrompet guindy T.Nagar Poonamallee Vadapalani Anna Nagar

http://thecreatingexperts.com/sap-fico-training-in-chennai/

INDRA SAPUTRA said...

it works for me , after hours of searching on internet :(